Mission & Philosophy
- Mission & Philosophy
- President's Welcome
- Four Cornerstones of Educational Philosophy
- University Leadership
- Photo Galleries
- Faculty Profiles
- Faculty and Staff Accomplishments
- Safety and Security Services
- Consumer Information
- Contact Directory
- Franklin University Board of Trustees
Franklin University Mission and Philosophy
Franklin University: The University of Opportunity
Franklin University is a student-centered, nonprofit, independent institution.
Franklin University provides high quality, relevant education enabling the broadest possible community of learners to achieve their goals and enrich the world.
Since 1902, Franklin University has been a pioneer in meeting the needs of adult students who have the ambition to continue their education in combination with other responsibilities.
As a learner-centered institution of higher education, the four cornerstones of the educational philosophy are:
- Ensuring academic quality
- Providing access to educational opportunities
- Adapting to the needs of students
- Responding to changes in society, professions, and the business community
Ready to start an application?
Franklin's student-centered philosophy is one of the many reasons so many students choose us!START YOUR APPLICATION