Franklin University is committed to preserving your trust and confidence. As part of this commitment, consumer information is available to you and is published throughout our website.
- Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
- Estimate your educational costs with our Net Price Tuition Calculator. For more accurate out of pocket costs, subtract room and board estimates. Franklin University serves primarily working adults and does not offer on-campus housing.
- Student Financial Aid Information
- Shopping Sheet Information
- Notice of Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Accreditation Information - Learn more about the different types of accreditation and why they're important.
- Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Student activities offered
- Center for Career Development
- Facilities & Services Available to Students with Disabilities
- Student Body Diversity
- Price of Attendance
- Tuition Refund Policy
- Return to Title IV, Financial Aid
- Textbook Information
- Academic Programs & Faculty
- Computer Lab Locations & Information
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Copyright Infringement Policies & Sanctions (computer use & file sharing) - Drop down "Rules and Regulations", scroll down to "C. Respect for Campus Community", and review #4 Computer Abuse.
- Legal Alternatives to Unauthorized Downloading
- Plan to Effectively Combat Copyright Infringement
- Inclement Weather Policy
- State Contact Information for Filing Complaints
- State Grant Assistance
- Student Loan Information published by the Department of Education
- National Student Loan Data System
- Entrance Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Private Education Loan Disclosures (including self-certification forms)
- Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- Preferred Lender Lists
- Preferred Lender Arrangements
Ready to start an application?
Franklin's student-centered philosophy is one of the many reasons so many students choose us!START YOUR APPLICATION