Applied Psychology Degree ProgramProgram OverviewProgram DetailsWhy Choose Franklin
Get an in-depth view of the courses that provide the knowledge and skills you’ll need to make an impact within your chosen field.View Course Descriptions
Take a detailed look at courses that build upon your general education knowledge, and help to prepare you for major area coursework.View Course Descriptions
Applied Psychology - Bachelor of Science DegreeView Curriculum
Build well-rounded skills and learn the industry specific knowledge you will need to be successful in your career.
Considering Applied Psychology?
Learn more about our program without any pressure to enroll.
Get in touch with us today!
Meet Your Faculty
From the board room to the classroom
Each Franklin program is designed with the ongoing input of industry experts to ensure you gain respected and relevant knowledge that can be applied instantly in the workplace.
Professional Organizations & Associations
- Formulate a goals-based action plan for enhancing personal and/or professional adjustment and effectiveness
- Research career opportunities and position requirements within the field of applied psychology
- Employ executive coaching principles and methods to enhance the performance of individuals and groups
- Apply relevant psychology-based approaches to solve problems and capitalize on organizational opportunities
- Incorporate applied psychological concepts and tools into a work-related project
Not the program you were looking for?
Check out these other popular, related majors and find your best degree program fit at Franklin.
Franklin is for you. Find out why.
Learn about our flexible class
scheduling, affordable tuition, and
history educating adult learners.
Your request for information has been received, and we will send you an email confirmation shortly.
Apply For Admission Apply Now