Master’s in Business Psychology Degree ProgramProgram OverviewProgram DetailsWhy Choose Franklin
Master of Science Degree in Business Psychology
36 Semester Hours
Course Sequence (36 hours)
- PSYC 601 - INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS PSYCHOLOGY (4)
- PSYC 602 - INDIVIDUAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL INTELLIGENCE (4)
- PSYC 603 - MANAGERIAL PSYCHOLOGY (4)
- PSYC 604 - BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS AND NEUROFINANCE (4)
- PSYC 605 - PSYCHOLOGY OF MARKETING (4)
- PSYC 606 - PSYCHOLOGY OF HUMAN RESOURCES (4)
- PSYC 607 - PSYCHOLOGY OF CREATIVITY, INNOVATION AND CHANGE (4)
- PSYC 608 - PSYCHOLOGY OF ORGANIZATIONAL COACHING (4)
- PSYC 609 - BUSINESS PSYCHOLOGY MASTERY DEMONSTRATION (4)
Considering Business Psychology?
Learn more about our program without any pressure to enroll.
Get in touch with us today!
Please see the Academic Bulletin for the complete list of degree and residency requirements.
Franklin is for you. Find out why.
Learn about our flexible class
scheduling, affordable tuition, and
history educating adult learners.
Your request for information has been received, and we will send you an email confirmation shortly.
Apply For Admission Apply Now