Master’s in Business Psychology Degree ProgramProgram OverviewProgram DetailsWhy Choose Franklin
Get an in-depth view of the courses that provide the knowledge and skills you’ll need to make an impact within your chosen field.
Master of Science Degree in Business PsychologyView Curriculum
Study applicable, real-world scenarios and convert knowledge into strategy to become an effective leader in your field.
Considering Business Psychology?
Learn more about our program without any pressure to enroll.
Get in touch with us today!
Meet Your Faculty
From the board room to the classroom
Each Franklin program is designed with the ongoing input of industry experts to ensure you gain respected and relevant knowledge that can be applied instantly in the workplace.
- Assess the value of a neuroscience tool for use in the workplace
- Assess the business intelligence of an organization
- Evaluate psychological assessments for use in leadership and organization development
- Create behaviorally-based measures of economic performance
- Apply psychological principles in new product marketing
- Differentiate job applicants using behavioral science methods
- Design a process to stimulate organizational innovation
- Employ coaching techniques to deal with dysfunctional individuals
Franklin is for you. Find out why.
Learn about our flexible class
scheduling, affordable tuition, and
history educating adult learners.
Your request for information has been received, and we will send you an email confirmation shortly.
Apply For Admission Apply Now