Customized Programs That Fit The Specific Needs
Of Your Organization
The Franklin University Center for Professional Training and Development (CPTD) provides a wide-variety of customized workshops, courses, certificates, and products to businesses and government offices. We work collaboratively with each entity to identify needs, develop a custom response, and deliver on-time solutions.
Franklin's CPTD partners with organizations across all industries, helping them increase their employee knowledge base and nurture leadership roles through education and industry-specific certification.
Courses and certifications may be delivered online or in-person at any Franklin location, or at an organization’s facility. Our customized programs are designed and developed by doctorally qualified instructional designers and subject matter experts in order to provide companies with the most effective, targeted learning models and up to date, reliable content.
Online courses may be delivered through an organization’s existing technology, or via Franklin’s Learning Management System (LMS). Companies can use their own branding with Franklin’s LMS to ensure consistent marketing and brand recognition.
Our most popular projects include:
- Building a self-paced, online marketing university for a corporate client using competency based approaches, complete with online assessments, video, and multimedia and reporting mechanisms
- Designing job specific training for positions in Ohio’s court system using a hybrid delivery mechanism that satisfies government regulations
- Building profession specific, continuing education learning centers that link existing eLibraries and content to create a valuable and updated user experience
- Providing on-site leadership and management training to front-line managers and executives
- Developing and providing certificate and test preparation programs for positions in medical fields
- Designing and delivering self-paced, online English as a Second Language (ESL) courses for other higher education institutions, programmed with gaming theory, voice recording capability, and listening drills
Learn more about how we can custom build the perfect learning solution for your organization.Contact Us
For additional information or questions about our custom education solutions, please contact us at 614.947.6173
Upcoming EventsOracle DBA Certificate Program (6-Courses)
Wed. Jul. 8 Oracle DBA - ORA001 (1-course)
Wed. Jul. 8 Microsoft Business Intelligence - BI001 (1-course)
Wed. Jul. 8 Agile Project Management with Scrum - Agile001 (1-course)
Thu. Jul. 9 SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP™) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP™) Exam Preparation Course
Mon. Oct. 5