Gain The Knowledge You Need To Earn Industry Specific Certifications
Test preparation courses provided by The Franklin University Center For Professional Training & Development can help you identify areas of strength to build upon, as well as other areas that may require more concentrated study when preparing for certification exams. All test preparation courses are taught by qualified industry professionals who are there to assist you every step of the way.
PHR/SPHR Test Prep
This intensive program is designed primarily for individuals seeking the most sought-after HR certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®).
As an added advantage, we use the newly updated 2014 SHRM Learning System. It features up-to-date content and advanced tools that streamline study time, accelerate learning, and build confidence for passing the PHR or SPHR exam.
This course is offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). The course investment includes all course materials but does not cover registration for the PHR or SPHR examinations.
The SHRM Learning System includes six modules covering the entire HR Certification Institute body of knowledge so participants learn everything needed for the PHR or SPHR exam. Modules were updated to reflect the new HR practice and legislation in the HR Certification Institute’s body of knowledge and include: Business Management and Strategy, Workforce Planning and Employment, Human Resource Development, Compensation and Benefits, Employee and Labor Relations, and Risk Management.
Who Should Attend:
- 1 year of demonstrated professional HR experience with a Master's degree or higher, or
- 2 years of demonstrated professional HR experience with a Bachelor's degree, or
- 4 years of demonstrated professional HR experience with less than a Bachelor's degree
- 4 years of demonstrated professional HR experience with a Master's degree or higher, or
- 5 years of demonstrated professional HR experience with a Bachelor's degree, or
- 7 years of demonstrated professional HR experience with less than a Bachelor's degree
October 6 - November 24
This program is offered online.