Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice LeadershipProgram OverviewProgram DetailsWhy Choose Franklin
Get an in-depth view of the courses that provide the knowledge and skills you’ll need to make an impact within your chosen field.
Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice LeadershipView Curriculum
Study applicable, real-world scenarios and convert knowledge into strategy to become an effective leader in your field.
Considering Criminal Justice Leadership?
Learn more about our program without any pressure to enroll.
Get in touch with us today!
Meet Your Faculty
From the board room to the classroom
Each Franklin program is designed with the ongoing input of industry experts to ensure you gain respected and relevant knowledge that can be applied instantly in the workplace.
- Evaluate juvenile and adult corrections, histories, best practices, and trends.
- Analyze complex and multi-systemic adult and juvenile systems of justice and social control mechanisms.
- Develop solutions to crime through the administration of criminal justice organizations, community partnerships, and stakeholders, utilizing criminology theories.
- Develop ethical leadership models for administration of justice.
- Evaluate contemporary law enforcement strategies and structures, integrating policy and legal perspectives.
Franklin is for you. Find out why.
Learn about our flexible class
scheduling, affordable tuition, and
history educating adult learners.
Your request for information has been received, and we will send you an email confirmation shortly.
Apply For Admission Apply Now
Find out if this program is available in your area
On SiteHover over markers
for more details.