Energy ManagementProgram OverviewProgram DetailsWhy Choose Franklin
Get an in-depth view of the courses that provide the knowledge and skills you’ll need to make an impact within your chosen field.View Course Descriptions
Take a detailed look at courses that build upon your general education knowledge, and help to prepare you for major area coursework.View Course Descriptions
Energy Management - Bachelor of Science DegreeView Curriculum
Build well-rounded skills and learn the industry specific knowledge you will need to be successful in your career.
Considering Energy Management?
Learn more about our program without any pressure to enroll.
Get in touch with us today!
- Apply concepts from conventional business administration courses such as accounting, business law, economics, management, marketing and finance to the field of energy
- Describe the history of production and usage in the oil and gas industry in the United States and internationally
- Evaluate oil and gas financing and valuation of energy markets
- Apply economic tools used for analyzing energy markets and innovation
- Apply ethical and legal considerations regarding rights of mineral ownership, transfers of interest and contracts associated with the oil and gas industry
- Analyze and interpret costs, risks and benefits related to the energy industry
Not the program you were looking for?
Check out these other popular, related majors and find your best degree program fit at Franklin.
Franklin is for you. Find out why.
Learn about our flexible class
scheduling, affordable tuition, and
history educating adult learners.
Your request for information has been received, and we will send you an email confirmation shortly.
Apply For Admission Apply Now
Find out if this program is available in your area
On SiteHover over markers
for more details.