Financial Aid Forms | Student Loan Applications | Franklin University

Financial Aid Forms

Financial Aid Forms are available below for the 2015-16 year (15/SU; 15/FA; 16/WI);  

If you are unable to locate the form you are looking for, please contact us at 877.341.6300

Click on the item below to access the form or website:

Verification Forms (Complete these forms ONLY if notified by our Financial Aid Office that they are needed)

There are two ways to request a Return Transcript for 2014 from the IRS:

  • The preferred method is Online at the IRS ( Click on the blue box with the text "Get Transcript Online".  If you don't already have an account, you will be asked to set one up.  Once your account is setup, you will be able to immediately retrieve your 2014 Return Transcript as a PDF;  


  • By phone at 1.800.908.9946.  Ask for a Return Transcript for 2014.  Important Note:  if you (or your spouse, if married; or parent, if a dependent student) filed an 'Amended' Federal Tax Return (1040X), a SIGNED copy of your 1040X must be attached with the IRS Return Transcript and submitted to our office.

Community College Alliance (CCA) Program Students Only:

If you are a CCA student and you plan to attend your community college for any term within the 2015-16 award year and would like Franklin to consider hours at your community college in your financial aid award, you must submit a Student Contract.  If you anticipate attending Franklin University ONLY, submission of this document is NOT required.


This feature is intended for Financial Aid questions.


Have a question?

Get Answers Now Ask Franklin's Virtual Advisor:

Ask real questions like
"How do I apply?"

Ready to start an application?

Franklin's student-centered philosophy is one of the many reasons so many students choose us!