Financial Aid Forms | Student Loan Applications | Franklin University

Financial Aid Forms

Financial Aid Forms are available below for  the 2014-15 year (14/SU; 14/FA; 15/WI).  

Please be sure to select the appropriate year for your forms.  If you are unable to locate the form you are looking for, please contact us at 877.341.6300.


Verification Forms (Complete ONLY if notified by the Financial Aid Office

There are two ways to request a Return Transcript from the IRS:

  1. Online at IRS (  This is the preferred way. Click on the blue button "Get Transcript ONLINE".  You will asked to set up an account. Once your account is setup, you will be able to retrieve your 2013 Return Transcript immediately as a PDF; or 
  2. By phone at 1.800.908.9946 -ask for a Return Transcript for the appropriate year.
    NOTE:  If you (or your spouse, if married; or parent if a dependent student) filed an Amended Federal Tax Return (1040X), a SIGNED copy of your 1040X must be attached with the IRS Return Transcript and submitted to our office.  

Important Note:  if you file an Amended Federal Tax Return (1040X), you will also need to submit a SIGNED copy of your 1040X along with the Return Transcript from the IRS.


Community College Alliance (CCA) Program Students Only:

If you are a CCA student and you plan to attend your community college for any term within the 2014-15 award year and would like Franklin to consider hours at your community college in your financial aid award, you must submit a Student Contract.  If you anticipate attending Franklin University ONLY, submission of this document is NOT required. 


This feature is intended for Financial Aid questions.


Have a question?

Get Answers Now Ask Franklin's Virtual Advisor:

Ask real questions like
"How do I apply?"

Ready to start an application?

Franklin's student-centered philosophy is one of the many reasons so many students choose us!