Financial Aid Forms
Financial Aid Forms
Financial Aid Forms are available below for the 2015-16 year (15/SU; 15/FA; 16/WI);
If you are unable to locate the form you are looking for, please contact us at 877.341.6300
(NOTE: Forms for 2014-15 (14/SU; 14/FA; 15/WI)
The 2014-15 year has ended and forms have been removed. However, if you were enrolled in the 2015 Winter term AND had a valid FAFSA on file with our office AND were selected for verification, you may still be able to turn in your verification documents. It is too late to receive loans for 2014-15, but we can check to see if you have any other aid eligibility. To request forms, please contact our office by phone at 614-797-4700 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Click on the item below to access the form or website:
- Choose Ohio First Scholarship (COF) - will be available Summer term
- Affidavidt for INS or CTZ ( if you cannot submit in person)
- Declaration of Outside Tuition Assistance (OUT)
- Entrance Counseling for Student Loans
- Exit Counseling for Student Loans
- FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Franklin's Direct Graduate PLUS Loan Application (GPL)
- Franklin's Direct Parent PLUS Loan Application (PPL)
- Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Privacy Release (REL) - Due to federal regulations, we must have a signed authorization if you would like our office to release information about your account to someone other than yourself (parent or spouse, if not a dependent student).
- Selective Service Registration Form (SSR)
- Statement of Educational Purpose (SEP)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal (SAP)
- Undergraduate Scholars Application (USA)
Verification Forms (Complete these forms ONLY if notified by our Financial Aid Office that they are needed)
- Independent Verification Worksheet (IVW)
- Dependent Verification Worksheet (DVW)
- Support of Household Members (SHM)
- Household Untaxed Income (HUI)
- IRS Tax Return Transcripts - Using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (IDRT). When you complete your FAFSA on the Web is the easiest, fastest and best way to verify income. If you are unable to use IDRT or Franklin sent you an e-mail requesting a 2014 IRS Return Transcript, you MUST request a transcript of the federal tax return you filed with the IRS for 2014.
There are two ways to request a Return Transcript for 2014 from the IRS:
- The preferred method is Online at the IRS (http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript). Click on the blue box with the text "Get Transcript Online". If you don't already have an account, you will be asked to set one up. Once your account is setup, you will be able to immediately retrieve your 2014 Return Transcript as a PDF;
- By phone at 1.800.908.9946. Ask for a Return Transcript for 2014. Important Note: if you (or your spouse, if married; or parent, if a dependent student) filed an 'Amended' Federal Tax Return (1040X), a SIGNED copy of your 1040X must be attached with the IRS Return Transcript and submitted to our office.
Community College Alliance (CCA) Program Students Only:
If you are a CCA student and you plan to attend your community college for any term within the 2015-16 award year and would like Franklin to consider hours at your community college in your financial aid award, you must submit a Student Contract. If you anticipate attending Franklin University ONLY, submission of this document is NOT required.
This feature is intended for Financial Aid questions.
Ready to start an application?
Franklin's student-centered philosophy is one of the many reasons so many students choose us!START YOUR APPLICATION