Financial Aid Forms
Financial Aid Forms
Financial Aid Forms are available below for the 2014-15 year (14/SU; 14/FA; 15/WI).
Please be sure to select the appropriate year for your forms. If you are unable to locate the form you are looking for, please contact us at 877.341.6300.
- Choose Ohio First Scholarship (COF)
- Declaration of Outside Tuition Assistance (OUT)
- Entrance Counseling for Student Loans
- Exit Counseling for Student Loans
- FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Franklin's Direct Graduate PLUS Loan Application (GPL)
- Franklin's Direct Parent PLUS Loan Application (PPL)
- Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Privacy Release (REL) - Due to federal regulations, we must have a signed authorization if you would like our office to release information about your account to someone other than yourself (parent or spouse, if not a dependent student)
- Selective Service Registration Form (SSR)
- Statement of Educational Purpose and Identity (SEP)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal (SAP)
- Undergraduate Scholars Application (USA)
Verification Forms (Complete ONLY if notified by the Financial Aid Office
- Independent Verification Worksheet (IVW)
- Dependent Verification Worksheet (DVW)
- Support of Household Members (SHM)
- Household Untaxed Income (HUI)
- IRS Tax Transcripts for 2014-15 - Using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (IDRT) when you complete your FAFSA on the Web is the easiest, fastest and best way to verify income. If you are unable to use the IDRT or Franklin sent you an email requesting a 2013 IRS Tax Transcript, you MUST request a transcript of the federal tax return you filed with the IRS for 2013.
There are two ways to request a Return Transcript from the IRS:
- Online at IRS (http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript). This is the preferred way. Click on the blue button "Get Transcript ONLINE". You will asked to set up an account. Once your account is setup, you will be able to retrieve your 2013 Return Transcript immediately as a PDF; or
- By phone at 1.800.908.9946 -ask for a Return Transcript for the appropriate year.
NOTE: If you (or your spouse, if married; or parent if a dependent student) filed an Amended Federal Tax Return (1040X), a SIGNED copy of your 1040X must be attached with the IRS Return Transcript and submitted to our office.
Important Note: if you file an Amended Federal Tax Return (1040X), you will also need to submit a SIGNED copy of your 1040X along with the Return Transcript from the IRS.
Community College Alliance (CCA) Program Students Only:
If you are a CCA student and you plan to attend your community college for any term within the 2014-15 award year and would like Franklin to consider hours at your community college in your financial aid award, you must submit a Student Contract. If you anticipate attending Franklin University ONLY, submission of this document is NOT required.
The 2013-14 Financial Aid Forms have been removed from our website. If you were:
- Enrolled 14/WI term; and
- Had a valid ISIR (FAFSA results) on file; and
- Selected for verification, you may still submit the verification documents for 2013-14 that our office requested from you. Verification documents should be submitted as quickly as possible and must be received no later than August 1, 2014. These documents may include Independent/Dependent Verification Worksheets, Tax Transcripts, Support of Household Members, or W2's. It is too late to receive loans, but we will review your file for any other aid eligibility.
Please contact our office firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 797-4700 or toll free at 877-341-6300.
This feature is intended for Financial Aid questions.
Ready to start an application?
Franklin's student-centered philosophy is one of the many reasons so many students choose us!START YOUR APPLICATION