Financial Aid Forms
Financial Aid Forms
FORMS FOR 2016-17:
Financial Aid Forms are available below for the 2016-17 year (16/SU; 16/FA; 17/WI)
If you are unable to locate the form you are looking for, please contact our office at email@example.com or call our office at 614-797-4700 or toll-free at 877-341-6300.
Click on the item below to access the form or website:
- Affidavit for CTZ-INS (if you are unable to submit your document in person)
- Declaration of Outside Tuition Assistance (OUT)
- Entrance Counseling for Student Loans
- Exit Counseling for Student Loans
- FAFSA-Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Franklin's Direct Graduate PLUS Loan Application (GPL)
- Franklin's Direct Parent PLUS Loan Application (PPL)
- Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Privacy Release (REL) - Due to federal regulations, we must have a signed authorization if you would like our office to release information about your account to someone other than yourself (parent or spouse, if not a dependent student).
- Selective Service Proof of Registration Form (SSR)
- Statement of Educational Purpose (SEP)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal (SAP)
- Undergraduate Scholars Application (USA). The deadline for the 2016-17 year has passed. The 2017-18 application will be available in late January.
Verification Forms (complete these forms ONLY if notified by our Financial Aid office that they are needed)
- Independent Verification Worksheet (IVW)
- Dependent Verification Worksheet (DVW)
- Support of Household Members (SHM)
- Household Untaxed Income (HUI)
- IRS Tax Return Transcripts
Using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (IDRT) when you complete your FAFSA is the easiest, fastest, and best way to verify income. If you are unable to use IDRT or Franklin sent you an e-mail requesting a Tax Return Transcript for 2015, you MUST request a transcript of the federal tax return you filed with the IRS for 2015.
There are two ways to request a Tax Return Transcript for 2015 from the IRS.
1) The Preferred Method is online at the IRS website (https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript). Click on the blue box with the text "Get Transcript By Mail". If you don't already have an account, you will be asked to set one up. Once your account is setup, you will be able to request your 2015 Tax Return Transcript be mailed to you. Transcripts will be sent to you in 5-10 calendar days at the address the IRS has on file for you.
2) If you are unable to use Get Transcript by Mail, you may try the automated phone transcript service at 1.800.908.9946 to receive your transcript by mail. Please allow 5-10 calendar days for delivery.
Community College Alliance (CCA) Program Students Only:
If you are a CCA student and you plan to attend your community college for any term within the 2016-17 award year and would like Franklin to consider hours at your community college in your financial aid award, you must submit a Student Contract. If you anticipate attending Franklin University ONLY, submission of this document is NOT required.
This feature is intended for Financial Aid questions.
Ready to start an application?
Franklin's student-centered philosophy is one of the many reasons so many students choose us!START YOUR APPLICATION