Financial Management Degree Program & CoursesProgram OverviewProgram DetailsWhy Choose Franklin
Get an in-depth view of the courses that provide the knowledge and skills you’ll need to make an impact within your chosen field.View Course Descriptions
Take a detailed look at courses that build upon your general education knowledge, and help to prepare you for major area coursework.View Course Descriptions
Financial Management - Bachelor of Science DegreeView Curriculum
Build well-rounded skills and learn the industry specific knowledge you will need to be successful in your career.
Financial Management - Subsequent Bachelor of Science DegreeView Curriculum
Looking to earn an additional bachelor’s degree? A subsequent degree is specifically designed for students who have already completed a bachelor's degree or higher.
Financial Management - Associate of Science DegreeView Curriculum
Begin building your educational foundation with a curriculum that has a broad base in general education while touching upon a specific area of study.
Considering Financial Management?
Learn more about our program without any pressure to enroll.
Get in touch with us today!
Meet Your Faculty
From the board room to the classroom
Each Franklin program is designed with the ongoing input of industry experts to ensure you gain respected and relevant knowledge that can be applied instantly in the workplace.
- Use data provided within financial statements to calculate and analyze financial ratios and common-size statements
- Apply time-value-of-money and other techniques to determine the value of financial securities
- Calculate the weighted average cost of capital in the assessment of a firm’s capital structure
- Evaluate the capital expenditure and investment alternatives of a firm
- Assess the impact of participation in global financial markets on a firm’s financial decision-making
Not the program you were looking for?
Check out these other popular, related majors and find your best degree program fit at Franklin.
Franklin is for you. Find out why.
Learn about our flexible class
scheduling, affordable tuition, and
history educating adult learners.
Your request for information has been received, and we will send you an email confirmation shortly.
Apply For Admission Apply Now