Spouses & Dependents
- Coming to Franklin
- Community College Students
- Military & Veterans
- Air Force
- Coast Guard
- Spouses & Dependents
- Military Educational Benefits
- Community Resources
- International Students
- High School Students
- Career and Technical Center Students
- Apply Now
- Transferring Credit
- Transfer Credit Tool
- Undergraduate Admission Process
- myFranklin Mobile App
Spouses and Dependents
Take Advantage of Franklin Tuition Discounts Offered to Military Spouses & Dependents
Franklin University is committed to serving the needs of all military students, including spouses and dependents of military students. Just as your family member makes sacrifices for our country, so do you!
We understand the challenges facing military families, and that's why Franklin offers tuition discounts to those seeking a bachelor's or master's degree. View the information below to learn more about those discounts, along with The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) Program, which provides tuition assistance to military spouses seeking certain degrees or certifications.
1. Complete the online undergraduate application. Please be sure to complete the questions related to United States Military.
2. Request all your official transcripts to be sent directly to Franklin University. This will help us maximize your transfer credit, saving you time and money toward your degree.
3. A Franklin University admissions advisor will contact you to help you complete the admission process.
1. Thoroughly review the graduate admission and application requirements.
2. Complete Franklin’s online graduate application.
3. A graduate admissions advisor will contact you to help you complete the admission process.
The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) Program is an employment assistance program that provides up to $4,000 of financial assistance to eligible military spouses who are pursuing a license, certification or Associate’s degree in a portable career field and occupation. Visit https://aiportal.acc.af.mil/mycaa/ for more information to determine eligibility.
Franklin University offers you a 15% discount on your bachelor's degree and a 10% discount on your master's degree. Combine this discount with our already low tuition rates, and you'll find the most value for your tuition dollars at Franklin. Even with the unique challenges facing a military family, Franklin makes continuing your education both accessible and affordable.
If you're interested in transferring to Franklin from another institution, you've come to the right place.
We accept more of your transfer credit than most institutions because we're committed to helping you save time and money toward your degree. In fact, more than 90% of our students transfer credits toward their Franklin degrees, thanks to Franklin's exceptionally student-friendly transfer credit acceptance policy.
Request afree preliminary evaluation of your transfer credit and see how close you are to earning your degree.
Transcripts from all previously enrolled institutions are required for admission. Send official transcripts directly to Franklin University:
Office of Transfer and Articulation
201 S Grant Ave
Columbus, OH 43215
*Graduate students – please indicate ATTN: Graduate Student Affairs
Ready to start an application?
Franklin's student-centered philosophy is one of the many reasons so many students choose us!START YOUR APPLICATION