TAKE CLASSES TOWARD YOUR DEGREE — ONLINE, ON CAMPUS, OR BOTH.
Want to learn more about Franklin University? Complete the form on the left — it just takes a minute.
Invest in yourself by finishing your degree at Franklin University.
Over the course of a lifetime, a bachelor's degree is worth over $1 million more than an associate's degree. What's more, a master's degree affords you greater career options and opportunity. In fact, 1/3 of our graduating students earned job promotions while taking classes.
Finish faster. Save more. Franklin fits your life.
Finish your degree faster at Franklin with our flexible, accelerated course formats. With our competitive tuition and easy transfer process, you can finish faster and spend less money to earn your bachelor's degree. And if you want a master's, you can earn yours in as few as 16 months.
Top employers hire Franklin grads to provide relevant industry knowledge.
Employers have relied on Franklin to bring fresh thinking from the classroom right to the workplace. With programs designed with the input of respected industry experts, it's no wonder thousands of Franklin students and alumni are employed by the nation's top Fortune 100 companies.
- Rich History - Franklin has provided higher education to adult learners since 1902. Today nearly 10,000 adults attend Franklin.
- Flexibility and Convenience - Take classes on campus or online in a variety of lengths to meet your scheduling needs.
- Affordable Tuition - With competitive tuition rates, Franklin keeps your education affordable.
- Maximize Transfer Credits - Ninety percent of our undergraduate students have transferred credits from other institutions.
- You can access course materials 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Network with classmates from a wide range of backgrounds and locations.
- Benefit from a flexible schedule, which is extremely helpful if you're balancing your education with work and family life.
Franklin offers programs, resources, and services at multiple locations.
Select a state for a list of our locations.
- Columbus, OH (Main Campus)
- Beavercreek (Beavercreek, Ohio)
- Delaware (Delaware, Ohio)
- Dublin (Dublin, Ohio)
- Westerville (Westerville, Ohio)
- Cuyahoga Community College (Brunswick, Ohio)
- Lakeland Community College (Kirtland, Ohio)
- North Central State Community (Mansfield, Ohio)
- Southern State Community College (Washington Court House, Ohio)
- Zane State College (Zanesville & Cambridge, Ohio)
- Castleton (Indianapolis)
REQUEST INFO ABOUT FRANKLIN
I acknowledge that by submitting this form I may be contacted by telephone and email