DPS-Instructional Design LeadershipProgram OverviewProgram DetailsWhy Choose Franklin
Get an in-depth view of the courses that provide the knowledge and skills you’ll need to make an impact within your chosen field.
Doctor of Professional Studies - Instructional Design LeadershipView Curriculum
Study applicable, real-world scenarios and convert knowledge into strategy to become an effective leader in your field.
Considering Instructional Design?
Learn more about our program without any pressure to enroll.
Get in touch with us today!
Professional Organizations & Associations
- Analyze organizations to determine learning and performance improvement needs
- Strategize and implement solutions to complex learning problems
- Demonstrate leadership and management in a learning organization
- Design and develop advanced curricula and instructional products
- Evaluate training and learning at a systems level
- Demonstrate effective research skills: Formulate a research problem; Integrate previous literature into an appropriate literature review; Design a research study; Analyze data; Summarize and present research results; Discuss research results
Franklin is for you. Find out why.
Learn about our flexible class
scheduling, affordable tuition, and
history educating adult learners.
Your request for information has been received, and we will send you an email confirmation shortly.
Apply For Admission Apply Now
Find out if this program is available in your area
On SiteHover over markers
for more details.