Management & Leadership Degree ProgramProgram OverviewProgram DetailsWhy Choose Franklin
Management & Leadership - Subsequent Bachelor of Science Degree
Looking to earn an additional bachelor’s degree? This degree is specifically designed for students who have already completed a bachelor's degree or higher.
Business Core (28 hours)
Major Area (24 hours)
Major Electives (8 hours)
Select 8 hours from:
- COMM 335 - COMMUNICATION IN GROUPS AND TEAMS (4)
- ENTR 395 - FOUNDATIONS OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP (4)
- HRM 302 - TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT (4)
- HRM 400 - PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT (4)
- HRM 420 - PRINCIPLES OF ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (4)
- MGMT 410 - MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP (1 - 4)
- MGMT 480 - SPECIAL TOPICS IN MANAGEMENT (1 - 4)
- MGMT 499 - INDEPENDENT STUDIES IN MANAGEMENT (1 - 4)
- OSCM 390 - OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT (4)
- PBRL 445 - PUBLIC RELATIONS & PROMOTIONAL STRATEGY (4)
- PSYC 310 - THE PSYCHOLOGY OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT (4)
- PSYC 325 - COACHING IN ORGANIZATIONS (4)
- SOCL 345 - SOCIOLOGY OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONS (4)
Each candidate for a subsequent degree must successfully complete in residence at Franklin University a minimum of 30 credit hours of 200 level courses or above, of which a minimum of 16 credit hours must be in major area courses at the 300 or 400 level. If the student is a previous Franklin bachelor of science degree graduate, the 30 credits must be earned after the first Franklin B.S. degree was awarded. If the required courses for a subsequent degree total less than 30 credit hours, the student may take Free Elective courses to achieve residency. Either PF 121 or PF 321 must be taken prior to the first BLF course, or it may be taken concurrently with the first 15-week BLF course. Students also must meet the University algebra competency requirement
A minimum GPA of 2.25 is required in the major area, and each major area course must be completed with a grade of “C” or better to count toward degree requirements.
Considering Management & Leadership?
Learn more about our program without any pressure to enroll.
Get in touch with us today!
Please see the Academic Bulletin for the complete list of degree and residency requirements.
Management & Leadership - Bachelor of Science DegreeView Curriculum
Build well-rounded skills and learn the industry specific knowledge you will need to be successful in your career.
Franklin is for you. Find out why.
Learn about our flexible class
scheduling, affordable tuition, and
history educating adult learners.
Your request for information has been received, and we will send you an email confirmation shortly.
Apply For Admission Apply Now
Find out if this program is available in your area
201 South Grant Avenue
175 Mansfield Avenue
3605 Center Road
990 Brick Church Road
4240 Campus Drive
1150 West National Road
7301 Shull Road
450E Washington-Jackson Road
1467 Mt. Vernon Ave.
1 Campus Drive
for more details.