Accounting Adjunct Faculty
Franklin University, located in Columbus, Ohio, is seeking adjunct faculty for the following Accounting Courses:
- Cost Management Accounting
- Governmental and Not-for-Profit Accounting
- Federal Income Tax – Personal, Corporate, and Fiduciary
These courses will be taught both on-site at our Columbus Main Campus and online; teaching in a student-centered environment that is focused on teaching working adults. These classes will be 15-week classes except for Governmental and Not-for-Profit which is 12 weeks.
Minimum qualifications for these part-time accounting teaching positions are:
- Master's degree
- At least one professional accounting certification (e.g., CPA, CMA, CIA, CFE, CISA, etc.)
- Eight or more years of relevant work experience, with at least four years in an accounting role
- Computer literacy
- A desire to teach adult student learners
The University promotes a student-centered, quality-teaching environment. Founded in 1902, Franklin University has been the leading educator of nontraditional students in Central Ohio and enjoys the strong support of the local business community.
To apply, please complete the adjunct application that you can access at the bottom of this posting and attach a copy of your resume or curriculum vita and submit these to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are directions on how to save the application and attach to your email. For immediate attention, please enter the position title in the subject line of your email.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply