Behavioral Research Adjunct Faculty
Franklin University is seeking adjunct (part-time) faculty to teach face-to-face and/or online courses. Face-to-face. courses meet one night a week for six weeks at our downtown location. Online courses are also six weeks long and may be taught from any internet connection. Teaching assignments include courses for our Bachelor of Science in Marketing.
Minimum application requirements:
• Master’s degree in marketing, business or related field plus five years of professional marketing or communication experience.
- or -
• Doctorate in marketing, business or related field.
- and -
• Passion for teaching.
• Desire to share your knowledge and experience with motivated adult learners
• Previous teaching success a plus.
• Internet Marketing or Social Media experience is a plus.
The University promotes a student-centered, quality-teaching environment. Founded in 1902, Franklin University has been the leading educator of nontraditional students in Central Ohio and enjoys the strong support of the local business community.
Review of applications begins immediately and continues until filled. To apply, please complete the adjunct application that you can access at the bottom of this posting and attach a copy of your resume or curriculum vita titled “Behavioral Research Adjunct” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer – women and minorities are encouraged to apply