Constituent Relationship Marketing Work Study Assistant
The CRM Marketing work-study will help the Campaign Analyst in a variety of roles that includes, but is not restricted to: creating and maintaining automated email campaigns on behalf of clients, creating HTML mailers to be used in email campaigns, data review and analysis, configuring CRM client, report generation, and maintaining documentation of all work. This position will be directly involved in executing changes to the University’s CRM database, Talisma, and dispatching automated communications to prospective students. All development work will rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. The position works under immediate supervision and can be trained in some areas as necessary.
- Communicate with account executives, and clients if necessary, to determine needs for automated email communication
- Create workflows, and mailing lists for email campaigns
- Generates basic reports using Google Analytics Software
- Collects, organizes, and maintains documentation relative to automated email communication
- Creates and edits HTML emails when appropriate
- Configure and alter elements of CRM client
- Use simple database queries to generate large data sets for analysis and reporting
- Assist with other tasks related to digital marketing
- Experience in composing marketing email with general knowledge of HTML
- Familiarity with algorithms and database logic
- Experience in writing for digital media, including websites, social media, and HTML emails preferred
- Proficiency with Internet, e-mail, and other forms of electronic communication
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Visio, and other Office products.
- Basic knowledge of relational databases and CRM tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
All candidates must be current Franklin students, and have Federal Work Study eligibility.
Please complete the online Work-Study application and attach resume, or send as an attachment to email@example.com.