International Institute for Innovative Instruction Work Study Assistant
The International Institute for Innovative Instruction Work Study Assistant will assist in performing audits on courses for ADA compliance. These students will review all courses for ADA Compliance in the following areas:
1. Alt text included for images
2. Tables are in table format versus being in image format
3. Articles are able to be read through a reader
4. Transcripts are available for audio files
5. Close captioning is available for video files
6. Any other elements in a course that may provide problems for a student with a disability
Hours are flexible and will vary depending on the candidate’s availability. The ideal candidate will be able to work 20-25 hours a week, Monday-Friday, between the hours of 9-5.
Candidates must: be proficient with electronic communication – email, internet and other forms of electronic communication, have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products is required including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, demonstrate strong administrative skills including typing accuracy, the ability to run a copier and scan documents, and knowledge of file systems with an attention to detail.
All candidates must be current Franklin students, and have Federal Work Study eligibility.
Please complete the online Work-Study application and attach resume, or send as an attachment to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer