Franklin University is seeking adjunct (part-time) faculty to teach face-to-face and/or online Marketing courses. Face-to-face courses meet one night a week for six weeks at our downtown, Dublin, Westerville or Delaware locations. Online courses are also six weeks long and may be taught from any internet connection.
Teaching assignments include courses for our Master of Science in Marketing & Communication and for our Bachelor of Science in Marketing.
Minimum application requirements:
• Master’s degree in marketing, communication, business or related field plus five years of professional marketing or communication experience.
- or -
• Doctorate in marketing, communication, business or related field.
- and -
• Passion for teaching.
• Desire to share your knowledge and experience with motivated adult learners
• Previous teaching success a plus.
• Internet Marketing or Social Media experience is a plus.
Founded in 1902, Franklin University is a student-centered, teaching-focused educator of working adults.
Review of applications begins immediately and continues until the positions are filled. To apply, please complete the adjunct application that you can access at the bottom of this posting and attach a copy of your resume or curriculum vita and submit these to email@example.com. For immediate attention, please enter the position title in the subject line of your email.
Equal Opportunity Employer – women and minorities are encouraged to apply