Franklin University is seeks an individual to join our University Information Systems team as a Programmer/Analyst. Position is responsible for designing and maintaining applications within the University’s ERP system (Ellucian’s Colleague), supporting web designs through the use of Web API’s, Colleague provided tools or integration tools, and report development (SQL Server Reporting Services. This position will take part in design and requirements gathering as well as developing solutions and executing complete test plans.
Specific duties include the following:
• Work as part of a team of programmers supporting the administrative computer systems and the systems with which they interface
• Maintain currently customized code, design, document, and implement software solutions to meet the ever changing and growing demands of the university
• Assess the University’s toolset to identify the appropriate technology solution
• Create, review and test documentation for validity
• Position will provide second level service desk support to our user community
• Identify untapped functionality within our ERP system and apply this functionality to either eliminate existing customizations or address new enhancement requests
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field or 3 or more years programming experience
• Preferred experience with Ellucian’s Colleague Envision programming, Unibasic/Uniquery, Colleague Studio, and WebAdvisor
• Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL , or Unidata
Founded in 1902 and based in Columbus, Ohio, Franklin University is busy executing a strategic plan to expand educational opportunity to ever greater numbers of students across the country and around the world. Franklin currently offers 36 undergraduate majors and nine graduate programs and teaches classes at five locations in Ohio and a location in Indianapolis, as well as online. In addition, Franklin’s MBA Program is offered internationally through agreements with institutions in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
Franklin offers a competitive benefits package, incentive program, free parking, free undergraduate tuition for employees and immediate family members, and graduate tuition assistance for full-time employees.
To apply, please submit a resume and complete the online employment application at:
https://forms.franklin.edu/employment. For immediate attention, please use the job title: "Programmer/Analyst"
Equal Opportunity Employer