Center for Career Development
- Academic Advising
- Financial Aid
- Course Schedule
- Technology Resources
- Campus Information
- Student Learning Center
- Graduation Information
- Safety and Security Services
- New Student Orientation
- Center for Career Development
- Coaching Programs
- Student Organizations
Career Coaching Services
Questions? Email us
Coaching is a collaborative relationship that establishes professional development as an ongoing practice. As a current Franklin University student or alumni, you can take advantage of our Group Career Coaching program and receive guidance and feedback to help you clarify your career path and reach your goals.
Our group coaching program is designed for action-oriented individuals who are ready to make productive, real-time progress toward achieving their job search and career goals.
Group Career Coaching
In our Group Coaching program, you’ll:
- Identify your values, motivators, interests, and strengths
- Examine your knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Discover and explore career opportunities
- Learn effective job search strategies
- Research career fields, professions, and organizations
- Establish contacts and refine networking abilities
- Collaborate with like-minded individuals who have a common goal
- Create a Career Development Plan
- Enjoy a team spirit and a supportive environment
Read the Group Career Coaching Guidelines for more details.
Ready to start an application?
Franklin's student-centered philosophy is one of the many reasons so many students choose us!START YOUR APPLICATION