- Academic Advising
- Financial Aid
- Course Schedule
- Business Office
- Technology Resources
- Campus Information
- Disability Services
- University Policies
- Student Learning Center
- SLA - Structured Learning Assistance
- SLC for Instructors
- Web Resources
- About Us
- Graduation Information
- Safety and Security Services
- New Student Orientation
- Center for Career Development
- Military & Veterans
- Coaching Programs
- Student Organizations
Student Learning Center
What is SLA?
- Weekly review of course content facilitated by SLC staff. SLA sessions are offered both on-campus and online via FranklinLive!
- Ask questions, clarify concepts, and review materials. Our facilitators can assist you in developing effective study strategies for your class
- SLA sessions are not mandatory course requirements. However, if you register you must commit to regular attendance
Contact us with any questions about SLA.
SLA Session Information
ACCT 225 SLA Registration, Schedule, and Recordings
There is no SLA running for ACCT 225 in Summer 15, please see recordings from our previous sessions.
MATH 150 SLA Registration, Schedule, and Recordings
MATH 150 SLA Schedule | Summer 15
- Thursdays, 8-10 pm, online via FranklinLive!
MATH 215 SLA Registration, Schedule, and Recordings
MATH 215 SLA Schedule | Winter 15
- Wednesdays, 8 -10 pm, online via FranklinLive!
- Thursdays, 8 -10 pm, online via FranklinLive!
SLA Participation Agreement and Student Expectations
Students may not miss more than three sessions consecutively. Otherwise, you may lose your place in the program.
SLA is not a substitute for attending class! Students are expected to attend class regularly.
Students are expected to prepare for SLA by completing homework, preparing questions, and participating in the discussion.
Your instructor will be notified of your participation in the SLA program.
SLA participants must adhere to the Franklin University Student Code of Conduct.