- Academic Advising
- Financial Aid
- Course Schedule
- Business Office
- Technology Resources
- Campus Information
- Disability Services
- University Policies
- Student Learning Center
- SLA - Structured Learning Assistance
- SLC for Instructors
- Web Resources
- About Us
- Graduation Information
- Safety and Security Services
- New Student Orientation
- Center for Career Development
- Military & Veterans
- Coaching Programs
- Student Organizations
Student Learning Center
As a Franklin student, you have access to free tutoring services with options to fit your needs and your schedule.View Tutoring Schedule
Schedule your tutoring appointment today.
614.947.6800 or 1.866.341.6206 (toll free)email@example.com
You can schedule appointments as early as one week in advance.
By attending this workshop, students should learn how to properly write college papers according to APA style guidelines. During this workshop you will:
- Discuss Plagiarism - learn why citing is important
- Learn the difference between a direct quote, a summary, and paraphrasing
- Learn tips on how to properly cite sources
- Learn the most common types of APA citations
- Learn more about Turnitin.com
Franklin University Writing Resources
Sign-up to use Grammarly.com with your Franklin e-mail address to receive instant sentence level feedback on your papers!
- Grammar for Grownups
- Grammar Quiz
- Online Writing Review Request Form
- Grammarly@edu: Provides an instant grammar check.
Click here to view the Summer Term SLC Testing Office Hours
Save Time and Money on your degree…Click here to learn more!
Click here to view the SU16 on-campus and online tutoring schedule
Starting FA 15 the Online Writing Review will be returning submissions within 24-48 hours. To submit a paper click here