- Academic Advising
- Financial Aid
- Course Schedule
- Technology Resources
- Campus Information
- Disability Services
- University Policies
- Student Learning Center
- About Us
- SLA - Structured Learning Assistance
- SLC for Instructors
- Web Resources
- Graduation Information
- Safety and Security Services
- New Student Orientation
- Center for Career Development
- Military & Veterans
- Coaching Programs
- Student Organizations
Student Learning Center
As a Franklin student, you have access to free tutoring services with options to fit your needs and your schedule.View Tutoring Schedule
Schedule your tutoring appointment today.
614.947.6800 or 1.866.341.6206 (toll free)firstname.lastname@example.org
You can schedule appointments as early as one week in advance.
Tech Tips 101
By attending this workshop, students should feel more comfortable using the technology associated with their Franklin course work. During this workshop you will learn:
- How to login to the Franklin Campus computers
- How to navigate the myFranklin system
- How to compose an email in your myFranklin account
- How to navigate the Franklin website: SLC
- How to utilize helpful websites in your studies at Franklin and how to conduct effective internet searches
Session Recordings:View a recording of the Technology Tips 101 workshop here!
Winter Break is quickly approaching. Please check the SLC About Us page for more information on our hours around the Holidays.