- Academic Advising
- Financial Aid
- Course Schedule
- Business Office
- Technology Resources
- Campus Information
- Disability Services
- University Policies
- Student Learning Center
- SLA - Structured Learning Assistance
- SLC for Instructors
- Web Resources
- About Us
- Graduation Information
- Safety and Security Services
- Center for Career Development
- Military & Veterans
- Coaching Programs
- Student Organizations
Student Learning Center
As a Franklin student, you have access to free tutoring services with options to fit your needs and your schedule.View Tutoring Schedule
Schedule your tutoring appointment today.
614.947.6800 or 1.866.341.6206 (toll free)firstname.lastname@example.org
You can schedule appointments as early as one week in advance.
Find, Write, & Cite for College Writing
During this workshop, students will learn how to...
- Search current events databases like CQ Researcher and
- Find comprehensive sources and analysis on issues in
- Write concise, critical summaries (annotations) of
- Cite sources using APA style
*This workshop is perfectly suited for students enrolled in
WRIT 120, WRIT 320, MIS 320, and any other course that
requires researching, writing, and citing.
By attending this workshop, students should learn how to properly write college papers according to APA style guidelines. During this workshop you will:
- Discuss Plagiarism - learn why citing is important
- Learn the difference between a direct quote, a summary, and paraphrasing
- Learn tips on how to properly cite sources
- Learn the most common types of APA citations
- Learn more about Turnitin.com
Franklin University Writing Resources
Sign-up to use Grammarly.com with your Franklin e-mail address to receive instant sentence level feedback on your papers!
- Grammar for Grownups
- Grammar Quiz
- Online Writing Review Request Form
- Grammarly@edu: Provides an instant grammar check.