- Academic Advising
- Financial Aid
- Course Schedule
- Technology Resources
- Campus Information
- Disability Services
- University Policies
- Student Learning Center
- Graduation Information
- Safety and Security Services
- New Student Orientation
- Center for Career Development
- Military & Veterans
- Coaching Programs
- Student Organizations
While pursuing an education at Franklin University, you'll enjoy the most recent technology available. To help you maximize the benefit of this technology, Help Desk staff members are available by phone, email, or instant chat to assist you with the following:
- Logging into a class
- Logging into email
- Retrieving username and password (Student ID or SSN required)
- Logging into Computer Science servers
- Assisting with basic software applications used at the University
- Helping with basic computer literacy
The Franklin University Technology Help Desk requires identification when a student calls or emails, including:
- First and last name
- Description of problem(s)
- Course problems: course name and section number
- Application errors (in the Web browser, or in the operating system): exact error message, the task being performed when the error occurred, the number of times the problem has occurred, and whether the computer has been rebooted
This information will provide the technician an effective starting point to the troubleshooting process.
Technology related news and alerts, including outages and system messages affecting students and faculty for the current month are listed below.
No current issues.
Stuck? Our Knowledge Base includes, helpful links, frequently asked questions, and solutions to help advance your knowledge and make your computing experience as pleasant and productive as possible.
- myFranklin Knowledge Base
- myFranklin Knowledge Base (Teaching Faculty)
- Franklin Student Email Knowledge
Can't find a solution in our Knowledge Base? You may also contact the Help Desk by phone, email, chat live with a technician, or create your own ticket.
Toll Free: 1.866.435.7006
Work Request: Create your own ticket!
Instant Message: Chat live with a technician!
Our hours of operation are as follows:
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. EST
Sunday: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST
You may need the following plugins in order to view portions of our website:
For viewing, navigating and printing PDF files.
Adobe Reader software is the global standard for electronic document sharing. Use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on Adobe PDF files.
To obtain the free Adobe Reader, you can either go directly to the Adobe Acrobat Reader download area (and read more about it), or read about system requirements.
Adobe Flash Player
Adobe Flash Player is a multiple-platform client runtime. Web users must download and install the player in order to view and interact with SWF content.
- Read more about Adobe Flash Installation Instructions.
- To obtain the latest free version of Flash, click here.
Java is a required plugin that will allow a user to access FranklinLive! as well as many other applications.
If you have just installed Java, restart your browser and verify your installation.
QuickTime - by Apple
QuickTime is a multimedia framework developed by Apple Inc., capable of handling various formats of digital video, media clips, sound, text, animation, music, and interactive panoramic images. This player is required to view certain multimedia videos.
Ready to start an application?
Franklin's student-centered philosophy is one of the many reasons so many students choose us!START YOUR APPLICATION