- Academic Advising
- Financial Aid
- Course Schedule
- Technology Resources
- Campus Information
- Student Learning Center
- About Us
- SLA - Structured Learning Assistance
- SLC for Instructors
- Web Resources
- Graduation Information
- Safety and Security Services
- New Student Orientation
- Center for Career Development
- Coaching Programs
- Student Organizations
Student Learning Center
As a Franklin student, you have access to free tutoring services with options to fit your needs and your schedule.View Tutoring Schedule
Schedule your tutoring appointment today.
614.947.6800 or 1.866.341.6206 (toll free)email@example.com
You can schedule appointments as early as one week in advance.
By attending this workshop, students should learn how to write a more effective graduate paper. During this workshop you will learn:
- Why writing is an important skill
- The different writing support resources Franklin provides to aid graduate students
- A roadmap of how to write an effective graduate paper
- How to avoid common writing mistakes
- How to use APA style
Session Recordings:View a recording of the Graduate Library and Writing Essentials workshop here!
Franklin University Writing Resources
Sign-up to use Grammarly.com with your Franklin e-mail address to receive instant sentence level feedback on your papers!
- Grammar Slammer
- Grammar for Grownups
- Grammar Quiz
- Online Review
- Grammarly@edu: Provides an instant grammar check.
ESL: Support for English as a Second Language students
- Improve your writing as an ESL student
- Business Writers Free Library
- 10 tips on Being Concise in academic writing
- OWL is a writing resource offered to Franklin from Purdue University
- Developing a Solid Outline for your papers
- Writing a Research Paper
- Avoid these Common Writing Mistakes
Sign up for a free account using your Franklin student email address.