- Academic Advising
- Financial Aid
- Course Schedule
- Technology Resources
- Campus Information
- Student Learning Center
- About Us
- SLA - Structured Learning Assistance
- SLC for Instructors
- Web Resources
- Graduation Information
- Safety and Security Services
- New Student Orientation
- Center for Career Development
- Coaching Programs
- Military & Veterans
- Student Organizations
Student Learning Center
As a Franklin student, you have access to free tutoring services with options to fit your needs and your schedule.View Tutoring Schedule
Schedule your tutoring appointment today.
614.947.6800 or 1.866.341.6206 (toll free)email@example.com
You can schedule appointments as early as one week in advance.
During these workshops, students will get an opportunity to review course concepts in a large group setting to prepare for an upcoming MATH 040 test.
You can view videos and software for developmental math classes in the SLC, or you can check them out for two days at the Franklin University Nationwide Library. For advanced course materials, ask an SLC staff member for assistance.
- Professor Freedman's Math Help
- Yahoo's Math Education directory
- How to Succeed in Your Math class
- Avoiding Math Anxiety
- Getting the Most Out of Class Time
- Time Management
- Calculator Q&A With Student
- Binomial Probabilities
- Uniform Probability, Normal Probability, Empirical Rule
- Confidence Intervals
The SLC will be closed on Monday, May 27.