Community College Regional Representative
Franklin University has a full-time position available as a Community College Alliance (CCA) Community College Regional Representative (CCRR) in Northeast Ohio. The CCA CCRR will be responsible for new student recruitment and onsite admissions appointments at multiple community college locations including Cuyahoga Community College, Lakeland Community College, Lorain County Community College, North Central State College and Stark State College in addition to recruiting for national schools remotely, as assigned. The position will engage in relationship development, recruiting, marketing and new student enrollment of transferring students from partner institutions. This is primarily a remote position, however, the selected individual must have a commitment to be onsite, when needed.
• Identification, prospecting, and qualification of new undergraduate student enrollment opportunities.
• Understanding transfer curriculum and advising methodologies.
• Implementing recruiting, marketing and communication strategies to successfully fill the funnel with inquiries/applicants to meet enrollment goals.
• Monitoring competitive activity and proactively identifying CCA Partner needs.
• Promoting the value of Franklin’s educational programs to CCA Partner faculty and staff.
• Initiating, developing and enhancing relationships with community college faculty and staff to increase new student recruitment opportunities and referrals.
• Implementing strategic engagement plans and tactics for community college partners that align with Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and University goals.
• Managing undergraduate student leads through our CCA Pathway Portal and internal CRM.
• Maintaining strong strategic relationships with others in the University.
The position requires business hour operations that may include additional evening work to facilitate special events when needed.
We seek someone with a bachelor’s degree and 2 or more years of admissions/recruiting and/or external sales experience including proven ability to develop new relationships contributing to meeting or exceeding goals. The selected individual will have a strong record of accomplishment of goal achievement and student satisfaction, high energy and motivation, and strong phone, virtual and interpersonal communication skills (presenting as professional, persuasive, and confident). In addition, the position requires someone with strong computer (proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Zoom & TEAMS expected) and analytical skills plus highly developed organization, prioritization, time management and follow-through skills. We seek a team player with demonstrated experience with leveraging a CRM tool to guide day-to-day activities for this key role. In addition, a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report is required as part of the background check process as well as throughout the duration of employment in this position as a company car will be provided for daily business travel.
Founded in 1902, Franklin University has built its reputation on removing barriers to higher education for ambitious adults who must balance their educational goals with other commitments. Accredited and nonprofit, Franklin has earned its long-standing reputation as an innovator in online education. The University offers applied, in-demand undergraduate, master’s and doctorate programs that enable adult learners to achieve their educational and professional goals. From entrepreneurs to CEOs, more than 50,000 Franklin alumni can be found around the world contributing to the communities in which they live and work.
Franklin offers a competitive benefits package, incentive program and free parking. In addition, Franklin provides free undergraduate tuition for employees and immediate family members, graduate tuition assistance for full-time employees and immediate family members, and a discount on doctoral tuition for employees.
Franklin University is committed to creating a respectful and inclusive educational and workplace environment. Franklin does not discriminate on the basis of age, religion, race, ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, immigration status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, disability, or veteran or military status.