Computing Sciences Adjunct - Multiple Courses
Franklin University, located in Columbus, Ohio, is seeking part-time adjunct faculty to teach in the Computing Sciences Department. These courses will be taught in an online format during our Spring 2022 term.
• COMP-201: Principles of Computer Organization (2 credit hours).
• COMP-204: Principles of Computer Network (2 credit hours).
• COMP-321: Application Server Programming (4 credit hours).
• COMP-486: Object-Oriented Analysis/Design (4 credit hours).
• ITEC-275: Comp Networks: Switching, Routing/Wans (4 credit hours).
• ITEC-350: Windows Administration (4 credit hours).
• ITEC-430: Info Tech Project Management (4 credit hours).
• MIS-200: Management Information Systems (4 credit hours).
• WEBD-325: Mobile Programming (4 credit hours).
• ISEC-640: Cryptography (4 credit hours).
Other courses within the department of Computing Sciences may be possible based on the needs of the department.
• MS in Computer Science, IT, CIS or closely related major.
• Ph.D. in Computer Science, IT, or closely related major.
• Teaching experience in F2F/online environment
• 2+ years of industrial experience in the field.
For more information about the department, please visit cs.franklin.edu. Please indicate any course preferences in your letter of interest. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
Founded in 1902, Franklin University has built its reputation on removing barriers to higher education for ambitious adults who must balance their educational goals with other commitments. Accredited and nonprofit, Franklin has earned its long-standing reputation as an innovator in online education. The University offers applied, in-demand undergraduate, master’s and doctorate programs that enable adult learners to achieve their educational and professional goals. From entrepreneurs to CEOs, more than 50,000 Franklin alumni can be found around the world contributing to the communities in which they live and work.
Franklin University is committed to creating a respectful and inclusive educational and workplace environment. Franklin does not discriminate on the basis of age, religion, race, ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, immigration status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, disability, or veteran or military status.