Email Marketing Specialist
Franklin University has been removing barriers to higher education for working adults for 120 years. We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to help us continue this mission.
What you’ll do:
As a part of the university’s Marketing Department, the Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for using Franklin’s CRM technology and owned media tools to move leads to students. In this role you will:
• Execute email marketing campaigns that support strategic marketing efforts
• Collaborate with members of the marketing team, as well as other new student-recruitment teams across the university
• Maintain the email marketing calendar
• Test and send email marketing campaigns
• Report on email performance
• Identify process improvements to optimize lead engagement, mailer and campaign performance across devices, timing and frequency of communication, organization of segmentation and personalization strategy
What you need to succeed:
• A passion for building and managing communication processes to engage, nurture and move prospective students toward enrollment
• Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to partner across functions
• Knowledge of marketing funnels, lead nurturing, marketing automation and analytics
• Strong planning, organization and time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to flex based on priorities
What we are looking for:
• A BA/BS or equivalent working experience
• Experience developing and managing email and/or canned response mailers and campaigns
• Understanding of digital channel disciplines including search, online advertising, video and digital targeting
• Appreciation for off-line channels, including telemarketing, and how they integrate with digital to create integrated multi-channel programs
• Mastery of email marketing concepts and metrics with the ability to derive meaning from data through reporting, testing and email optimization
• Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Adobe (formerly Marketo), Eloqua, Pardot, Act-On and Slate
This role will work a hybrid schedule of 2 days per week in the office and 3 days from home and may require occasional hours outside of normal business hours, often during project implementation windows.
What Franklin offers:
• A competitive benefits package including an incentive program and free parking
• PTO that includes four weeks of vacation and a winter break
• Free undergraduate tuition for employees and immediate family members
• Master’s-level tuition assistance for full-time employees and immediate family members
• A discount on doctoral tuition for employees
Founded in 1902, Franklin University has built its reputation on removing barriers to higher education for ambitious adults who must balance their educational goals with other commitments. Accredited and nonprofit, Franklin has earned its long-standing reputation as an innovator in online education. The University offers applied, in-demand undergraduate, master’s and doctorate programs that enable adult learners to achieve their educational and professional goals. From entrepreneurs to CEOs, more than 50,000 Franklin alumni can be found around the world contributing to the communities in which they live and work.
Franklin offers a competitive benefits package, incentive program and free parking. In addition, Franklin provides free undergraduate tuition for employees and immediate family members, graduate tuition assistance for full-time employees and immediate family members, and a discount on doctoral tuition for employees.
Franklin University is committed to creating a respectful and inclusive educational and workplace environment. Franklin does not discriminate on the basis of age, religion, race, ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, immigration status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, disability, or veteran or military status.