Franklin University is seeking Franklin students to serve as Tele-Counselors responsible for the proactive outreach to prospective students from our Main Campus, located in downtown Columbus, Ohio.
• Heavy phone work to contact potential students within a designated turnaround time.
• Providing coaching and mentoring to prospective students.
• Assisting with the navigation of admission processes to ensure prospective students meet critical deadlines.
• Utilizing the University’s CRM (Constituent Relationship Management System) in support of a quality prospective student experience.
• Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of Franklin’s overall value proposition and information related to academic programs to appropriately inform and serve prospective students.
• Creating and maintaining accurate records for all interactions with potential students.
Work hours will be based on the student’s course schedule for the semester and cannot exceed 19 hours per week. Expectations will include some combination of morning, afternoon and evening availability Monday thru Friday.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills. High energy, as well as strong organization, prioritization, time management, and follow-through is required.
Founded in 1902, Franklin University has built its reputation on removing barriers to higher education for ambitious adults who must balance their educational goals with other commitments. Accredited and nonprofit, Franklin has earned its long-standing reputation as an innovator in online education. The University offers applied, in-demand undergraduate, master’s and doctorate programs that enable adult learners to achieve their educational and professional goals. From entrepreneurs to CEOs, more than 45,000 Franklin alumni can be found around the world contributing to the communities in which they live and work.
Franklin University is committed to creating a respectful and inclusive educational and workplace environment. Franklin does not discriminate on the basis of age, religion, race, ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, immigration status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, disability, or veteran or military status.