Medical School Partnerships
Make a Difference in Healthcare
Franklin University’s MBA with an Emphasis in Healthcare (MBA-Healthcare) is designed to address the growing business needs of current and aspiring medical doctors (MDs). Through partnerships with medical schools, Franklin offers prospective MD students the opportunity to begin their MBA prior to beginning their MD studies. The pacing, content and loan packages are tailored specifically to current medical students.
Advantage for Medical Doctors
There are numerous advantages to earning an MBA alongside your MD, including:
- Earn a higher starting salary - MD/MBAs have a starting salary nearly $100,000 greater than their MD-only collegues
- Take an approach to business education that is specific to the needs of medical doctors
- Build the confidence to discuss important healthcare topics with patients and administrators
- Improve patient care through adept management of the healthcare system
- Form valuable networks with other MDs and aspiring MDs
- Learn the essential business skills to run a successful practice
- Distinguish your residency applications
Take the Next Step Toward Your Degree!
Learn how the MBA with an Emphasis in Healthcare can help you realize your career goals.
Our flexible and convenient MBA-Healthcare can be completed the program in as little as 2.5 years part time, or you can take up to 5 years to better accommodate your schedule. Franklin's accessible healthcare faculty are committed to broadening and enriching your managerial perspective on the needs of today’s dynamic healthcare industry.
- Online healthcare-focused business courses that can be completed from anywhere
- Customized course sequences designed exclusively for MDs and aspiring MDs to meet career objectives
- Small class sizes – each course will not exceed 30 students
- Complete the program in as little as 2.5 years part time, or take up to 5 years to better accommodate your schedule
- Eligible students may apply for federal financial aid loans to cover tuition and living expenses while pursuing their MBA-Healthcare
- Program consists of 9 courses, each one lasting approximately 12 weeks
- Students may take as few as 2 courses per year to maintain financial aid eligibility