To provide a safe environment for our campus community, all face-to-face services on campus require an appointment. Appointments will be limited to one student/visitor, please do not bring anyone with you to campus unless circumstances warrant that you be accompanied. If you arrive on campus without an appointment, you will be referred to a University staff member to determine if a staff member is available to meet or if a future scheduled appointment is needed.
When arriving on campus for an appointment:
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes in advance of your scheduled appointment.
- Please follow the signage to the designated entry door check-in station.
- A facial covering (mask) that covers the nose, mouth and chin is required for entry into any campus building and must be worn for the duration of the visit. Masks with exhalation valves or vents are not acceptable due to their inability to contain expelled droplets. Disposable face masks will be provided if you do not have one.
- A verbal health screening and no-touch, digital temperature check will be conducted by a Department of Safety and Security Services (DSSS) officer or other designated individual at the entry point of each building prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Health screening questions:
- Are you now experiencing, or in the last 72 hours have you experienced any of the following symptoms: Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever (a temperature of 100.4°F [38°C] or higher), chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
- In the past 14 days, have you tested positive for, or been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you traveled outside of the state of Ohio within the past 14 days? If the state you traveled to has been identified as a “hot spot,” a 14-day self-quarantine is required before coming to campus. The current listing of “hot spot” states can be found here.
Affirmative answers to any of the health screening questions may prevent you from completing an appointment or attending a face-to-face class.
- Temperature check:
- A temperature reading over 100.4°F (38°C) or higher will prevent you from completing the appointment or attending a face-to-face class.
Upon satisfactory completion of both the health screening and temperature check, please adhere to the following requirements for the duration of your visit:
- Wear the dated sticker provided upon completion of your health screening. To protect your privacy, neither temperature results nor responses to the health questionnaire will be shared.
- Observe the minimum six-foot social distancing requirement for the duration of the visit as denoted by the floor decals throughout the building.
- Leave the campus building using the designated exit points, upon conclusion of your appointment.
Upon unsatisfactory completion of the health screening and/or temperature check:
- You will be asked to exit the campus building and will be contacted within 48 hours by a University staff member to reschedule your appointment using one of the following:
- Option 1: Schedule a phone or virtual appointment as soon as possible.
- Option 2: Schedule a face-to-face appointment for a time and date after you have:
- Been free of symptoms for at least 72 hours without the use of symptom-reducing medication and/or been tested negative for or adequately recovered from COVID-19 as described above and/or remained in Ohio and free of symptoms for a period of at least 14 days.