- Learning Support
- Academic Advising
- Experiential Learning
- Professional Organizations
- Student, Alumni and Faculty Spotlight
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Federal CARES Act Student Emergency Funds
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Student Life
- Safety & Security
- University Directory
- Office of Accessibility Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarships
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
The Art and Science of Professional Selling
Date & Time:
Wed, Feb. 24, 2021 | 12:00 - 1:01 PM
Join us as we launch our 2021 Distinguished Sales Speaker Series: The Art & Science of Professional Selling. We are featuring guest speaker Jason Forrest, CEO of Forrest Performance Group. As a behavioral change expert and maverick entrepreneur, Jason believes the only way to break your sales plateau is to change the way you look at sales completely.
Jason's mission is to give every sales professional, manager, and executive tactical, real-world knowledge so they can remove any limiting beliefs keeping them from breaking their plateaus. In the course of that decades-long mission, Jason's trained billion-dollar companies and everyone from high-powered CEOs to frontline salespeople to increase their effectiveness by driving more profit.
Leashes are limiting beliefs every person experiences. That voice inside your head whispering, you can't do something? That's your past programming negatively influencing your results. It's also a false narrative. You were born with every internal tool you need to succeed. It just needs to be continually called out and strengthened. That's when Jason discovered to a powerful realization that the best training isn't just telling people what to do, or how to do it, or even why to do it. It's unleashing their mindset. It's removing those mental blocks to help them see the true, fully realized picture of their abilities.
Please register below if you are interested in attending this event.
- Current Students