- Learning Support
- Academic Advising
- Experiential Learning
- Professional Organizations
- Student, Alumni and Faculty Spotlight
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- HEERF Quarterly Report
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Special Circumstance
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Student Organizations & Activities
- Counseling Services
- LGBTQ+ Resources
- Consortium Course Enrollment
- University Directory
- Safety & Security
- Office of Accessibility Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarships
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
Beginning A Career In Sales Workshop Series: Session #2: Aligning Your Selling Process With Buying The Buying Process
Date & Time:
Wed, Nov. 30, 2022 | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Join us on Wednesday, Nov. 30 from 11:00 a.m. to Noon (EST), as Franklin’s Distinguished Sales Speaker Series: The Art & Science of Professional Selling is pleased to continue its three-part sales workshop series "Beginning A Career In Sales Workshop Series: Aligning Your Selling Process With Buying The Buying Process," with David Hoffeld, CEO and chief sales trainer of Hoffeld Group.
In this second session, David dives deeper into the sales process while providing a fun interactive exercise to help you identify your top focus to improve your sales results!
Don’t miss out on this leading sales workshop – secure your spot today by registering below!
- Current Students