- Learning Support
- Academic Advising
- Experiential Learning
- Professional Organizations
- Student, Alumni and Faculty Spotlight
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Federal CARES Act Student Emergency Funds
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Student Life
- Safety & Security
- University Directory
- Office of Accessibility Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarships
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
Black History Month: The Fierce Urgency of Now
Date & Time:
Tue, Feb. 23, 2021 | 12:00 - 1:00 PM
In celebration of Black History Month, Franklin University invites you to join us for a special presentation series titled The Fierce Urgency of Now with two distinguished guest speakers.
Our second presentation is by U.S. Rep. Joyce Beatty. She will be speaking on her vision for her district (OH 3RD District), the Congressional Black Caucus, and our country moving forward.
Congresswoman Joyce Beatty proudly sits on the exclusive House Committee on Financial Services. She serves on three Subcommittees: Chair of Diversity and Inclusion, Housing, Community Development, and Insurance, and Oversight and Investigations.
As the first-ever Chairwoman of the Financial Services Subcommittee on Diversity and Inclusion, Beatty leads efforts to ensure the financial services industry works better for all Americans. Congresswoman Beatty is known for using her powerful voice to connect people to policy and politics and being a bridge-builder.
If you are interested in attending this event, please register below.
- Current Students