- Class & Placement Testing
- Proctoring Services
- Proficiency Testing
- Testing Policies
- Structured Learning Assistance
- Academic Advising
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Safety & Security
- University Directory
- Disability Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarship
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Community Activities
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
Date & Time:
Tue, Nov. 12, 2019 | 4:00 - 8:00 PM
Franklin University, Alumni Hall
301 E. Rich Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Get Directions >
Franklin and Urbana Students and Alumni are invited to connect with more than 20+ employers at the Franklin University Career Fair.
The Center for Career Development will be offering PrepTalk workshops. These career workshops are designed to be encouraging and informative, to prepare students and alumni for various activities on their Career Journey.
- Resume Basics: Tuesday, October 29 (12pm - 1pm) in the Student Services Center (115)
- How to Work a Career Fair: Wednesday, October 30 (12pm - 1pm) in the SSC (115)
- Resume Basics: Tuesday, Nov. 5 (5pm - 6pm) in Frasch Hall (211)
- How to Work a Career Fair: Thursday, Nov. 7 (5pm - 6pm) in Frasch Hall (211)
Registered employers as of Oct. 2 include:
- AAA Ohio Auto Club
- Aetna / CVS
- Alliance Data - Card Services
- Aruna IT Corp
- Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
- Cass Information Systems, Inc.
- Columbus Metropolitan Library
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS)
- Franklin University
- Highland Security & Investigations, LLC.
- National Veterans Memorial & Museum
- Nationwide Insurance
- Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation
- Panera Bread/ Covelli Enterprises
- Pet Palace Resort
- Quantum Health
- U.S. Department of Census
- XPO Logistics
If you are an employer interested in recruiting Franklin students and/or alumni at the November 12 Career Fair, please email email@example.com.
- Career Services
- Current Students
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Military & Veterans