- Learning Support
- Academic Advising
- Experiential Learning
- Professional Organizations
- Student, Alumni and Faculty Spotlight
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- HEERF Quarterly Report
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Special Circumstance
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Student Life
- Counseling Services
- LGBTQ+ Resources
- University Directory
- Safety & Security
- Office of Accessibility Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarships
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
College of Arts, Sciences, and Technology Virtual Career Fair
Date & Time:
Wed, Oct. 6, 2021 | 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
This Career Fair is for students and Alumni of the College of Arts, Sciences, and Technology. Undergraduate degrees include Communications, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Information Technology, Interactive Media Design, Psychology, Public Relations, Social Sciences, and Web Development. Graduate degrees include Computer Science, Business Psychology, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, and Information Technology.
Students and Alumni can connect virtually with dozens of employers from the corporate, non-profit, and government sectors seeking to hire Franklin students and Alumni for full-time, part-time, internships, and other positions.
For a list of participating employers, resources to help you prepare for the event, and other important information please click here.
Students and Alumni are invited to a workshop via Zoom one week before the event. This event will help attendees prepare for a Virtual Career Fair. For more information, visit here.
- Career Services