- Learning Support
- Academic Advising
- Experiential Learning
- Professional Organizations
- Student, Alumni and Faculty Spotlight
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- HEERF Quarterly Report
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Special Circumstance
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Student Life
- Counseling Services
- LGBTQ+ Resources
- University Directory
- Safety & Security
- Office of Accessibility Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarships
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
Columbus Blue Jackets 2022 Career Fair
Date & Time:
Fri, Mar. 4, 2022 | 12:00 - 4:00 PM
Are you searching for a job or internship opportunity? The Columbus Blue Jackets would like to invite you to Nationwide Arena to participate in the 2022 Career Fair. Don't miss the opportunity to network with hiring personnel from sports teams of all levels.
- Event Check-in Noon - 12:30 pm
- Event Welcome 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
- Career Fair 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Blue Jackets Game Puck Drop 7:00 pm
Each registration includes a ticket to the CBJ game later that night against the LA Kings at 7:00 pm.
More information is available here.
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a resume review if you're planning to attend.
- Career Services
- Current Students