- Learning Support
- Academic Advising
- Experiential Learning
- Professional Organizations
- Student, Alumni and Faculty Spotlight
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- HEERF Quarterly Report
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Special Circumstance
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Student Organizations & Activities
- Counseling Services
- LGBTQ+ Resources
- University Directory
- Safety & Security
- Office of Accessibility Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarships
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
Creating a Value Added Coaching Culture
Date & Time:
Mon, May. 23, 2022 | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Join the Franklin University Leadership Center on Monday, May 23, from 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. for our Virtual Speaker Series.
"Creating a Value Added Coaching Culture" featuring Dr. Ray Forbes, Senior Leadership Coach, Chair Masters of Science in Business Psychology program at Franklin University.
Would you be interested if you could significantly improve performance, engagement and wellbeing in your organization at only a modest cost? What about enabling your employees to better deal with the triple specters of fear, anxiety and doubt?
This session will discuss the art and practice of leadership coaching as a means to make better use of your organization’s inherent human potential. It will help you better distinguish between mentoring, therapy and coaching as value-focused ways for enhancing an organization’s culture.
If you are interested in attending this event, please register below.
- Current Students