- Learning Support
- Academic Advising
- Experiential Learning
- Professional Organizations
- Student, Alumni and Faculty Spotlight
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- HEERF Quarterly Report
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Special Circumstance
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Student Organizations & Activities
- Counseling Services
- LGBTQ+ Resources
- University Directory
- Safety & Security
- Office of Accessibility Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarships
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
Distinguished Sales Speaker Series: Date Your Leads and Marry Your Customers with Attract, Sell, Wow: How to Sell and Market Better!
Date & Time:
Thu, May. 19, 2022 | 12:00 - 1:00 PM
Join us as Franklin's Distinguished Sales Speaker Series: The Art & Science of Professional Selling presents "Date Your Leads and Marry Your Customers with Attract, Sell, Wow: How to Sell and Market Better!" event, featuring Ramon Ray, founder of Smart Hustle Media, best-selling author and four-time entrepreneur.
Are you looking for a fresh perspective of how to build your brand, increase sales and get customers to buy again?
In this virtual presentation, you'll learn how to build an "attraction" engine that helps you get the right clients and customers!
Key Learning Objectives:
- Why selling is really about the power of education.
- How to WOW your customers so they buy from you again, and again and again.
- Making the SALE is only ONE STEP in the customer journey, if you want to grow a thriving business, learn the other two steps!
Ramon Ray is the founder of Smart Hustle Media, a contributor to Entrepreneur.com and host of the podcast, Breakfast with Champions.
Ramon is a leading expert on small business success. He inspires and educates thousands of business owners every year through his content, events and media interviews.
He's a four-time entrepreneur, who has sold two companies and a best-selling author, his latest and fourth book is "Celebrity CEO," all about personal branding.
Ramon has shared the stage with many leading business thought-leaders, including, Seth Godin, Simon Sinek and Gary Vaynerchuk. He's also interviewed all five Shark Tank Sharks - Daymond John, Lori Greiner, Barbara Corcoran, Robert Herjavec and Mark Cuban.
- Current Students