- Class & Placement Testing
- Proctoring Services
- Proficiency Testing
- Testing Policies
- Structured Learning Assistance
- Academic Advising
- Experiential Learning
- Professional Organizations
- Student, Alumni and Faculty Spotlight
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Safety & Security
- University Directory
- Disability Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarship
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Community Activities
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
The Downtowners Washington D.C. Trip 2020
Date & Time:
Starts: Mon, May. 11, 2020
Ends: Sat, May. 16, 2020
All Students! Join in on a venture of a lifetime to Washington, D.C. in May!
What We'll Do:
- Approach our Capitol Hill lawmakers representing issues dealing with immigration, bettering the plight of the homeless, stopping human trafficking, increasing wages for the struggling-to-make-it worker, increasing rehabilitation opportunities for those dealing with addiction.
- Serve the homeless through Our Daily Bread and the Gales Mission.
- Visit the Smithsonian & other exciting sites.
- Have a great time together, celebrating a year of hard academic work!
- Fly Southwest Airlines.
- Stay at the Harrington Hotel in downtown D.C.
- The cost is only $350 because of grants supporting you!
- $50 deposit is due February 10 to reserve your airline ticket.
- $300 is due March 16.
Space is limited--sign up right away.
Dr. Ellen O’Shaughnessy, Campus Minister of the Downtowners Campus Ministry, serving students of all faiths.
(614) 582-7790 ©
“I am so glad I was able to go to D.C. on this mission trip in 2019. It was everything I expected and more.” Lexi S.
- Current Students