- Learning Support
- Academic Advising
- Experiential Learning
- Professional Organizations
- Student, Alumni and Faculty Spotlight
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Federal CARES Act Student Emergency Funds
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Student Life
- Safety & Security
- University Directory
- Disability Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarships
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
The Evolution of Influencer
Date & Time:
Thu, Oct. 29, 2020 | 10:00 AM
In a marketplace full of noise and competition, how you connect with your customer is the differentiator. The role of influencers in building meaningful relationships with customers has grown significantly in the past few years and proved to be a powerful tool.
This event will bring marketing visionaries together to discuss, debate and plan the future for influencer marketing.
Participating marketing leaders include:
- Kathleen Reidenbach, Chief Commercial Officer, Kimpton Hotels and Resorts
- Guillaume Conteville, Senior Vice President of Global Digital Marketing, Mastercard
- Steve Rummer, Senior Vice President of Strategy and Creative, NBC Universal
- Zara Mirza, Director of Global Brand, GE
- Kari Lincks Coonan, Director of Managed Services, AspireIQ
Core discussion points will focus on:
- Tell a Better Brand Story: Leverage influencers to build authentic content that fuels growth.
- Create Engaging Content: Build, streamline, and manage large-scale influencer programs, and repurpose that content across channels for higher engagement.
- Elevate Customer Relationships: Bring your relationships to new heights. Discover your biggest enthusiasts — including customers, ambassadors, affiliates, and more — and nurture long-lasting relationships to build brand love.
Register below for the event on Thursday, Oct. 29 at 10:00 a.m. PDT.
- Current Students