- Learning Support
- Academic Advising
- Experiential Learning
- Professional Organizations
- Student, Alumni and Faculty Spotlight
- University Bulletin
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Credit Information
- Request Your Franklin Transcripts
- HEERF Quarterly Report
- Payment Options & Refunds
- Federal & State Aid
- Special Circumstances
- Unusual Circumstances
- Institutional Aid & Private Loans
- Verification Process
- Disbursing Aid
- Things That Affect Your Aid
- Return to Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Financial Aid Resources
- Tuition & Fees
- Technology Support
- Wellness Resources
- Career Development
- Student Organizations & Activities
- Counseling Services
- LGBTQ+ Resources
- Consortium Course Enrollment
- University Directory
- Safety & Security
- Office of Accessibility Services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Military & Veterans
- Military Family Member Discount
- Military Scholarships
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Post 911 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Training Time
- Veteran Payment Policies
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment VetSuccess Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Career Development
- Getting Started
- F-1 Visa Checklist
- Financial Responsibility
- Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Change to F-1 Status
- Bringing Dependents to the U.S.
- Enrolling in Classes
- Updating Records
- Resolving Status Problems
- Completing Your Program
- Accident & Illness Insurance
- Your Rights in the U.S.
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Module 1: Am I Eligible For OPT?
- Module 2: How do I prepare for OPT?
- Module 3: What do I do once I’ve applied for OPT?
- Module 4: What do I do when my OPT is ending?
- Severe Economic Hardship
- International Student Orientation
HEI: Authentic Healthcare Leaders, Flourishing Followers
Date & Time:
Tue, Sep. 19, 2023 | 12:00 - 1:00 PM
Join us on Tuesday, Sept. 19 at Noon (EST) as the School of Nursing and the Global Center for Healthcare Education presents a virtual presentation on "Authentic Healthcare Leaders, Flourishing Followers", featuring Doctor Brenda Jones, Program Chair, Communications and Department Chair, Communications, Behavioral, & Natural Sciences at Franklin University.
Authentic healthcare leaders empower their clinical team to ensure positive health outcomes and flourish as professionals. Join us for a discussion of using strengths-based leadership and emotional intelligence (EI) to grow as authentic leaders that support nimble problem-solving while helping healthcare professionals flourish.
In this session, we will:
- Connect EI in Healthcare and Strengths-based Leadership
- Identify Authentic Healthcare Leader Strategies
- Discuss Clinical Team Trust, Flexibility, and Flourishing
This is definitely an event you do not want to miss!
Please register below if you are interested in attending this event.
- Current Students